2023 Sufferlandrian National Day (Oct 29th)

+1.
Love it!
:boom:

2 Likes

I’m in, and on the day of my birthday too! :birthday:

I couldn’t imagine a better way to celebrate :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

+1 me!

2 Likes

Love it ! Quick look around, Mount Teide from Los Gigantes is about 6,800’ elevation gain @ 5.6% and it’s a volcano :smiley:

7 Likes

Love it. Good find!

I’m definitely in… with my special broom wagon

8 Likes

ui, a Freisinger Flugant’n :wink:

4 Likes

Jo mei… :joy:

2 Likes

I’m in!
Screenshot 2023-01-31 alle 10.25.06

9 Likes

It’s a long ways off but it’s in my calendar. I’m in!

2 Likes

Hello from the Mountains of Western North Carolina…I’m in!!

6 Likes

Have not done KS in a couple of years. Count me in!

3 Likes

And make it a badge!
Mt Sufferlandria would be so cool in RGT.
I’m in.

8 Likes

I’m in! Having an event like this sounds like a great idea! More people need to get motivated for Kitchen Sink

5 Likes

Yeah, been trying for three years…nothing’s helped so far.

:smirk:

5 Likes

For those of us who do long endurance rides, Kitchen Sink is not our hardest ride.

4 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

Not even close. Try four plus hours on the local mountain. That’s 40 km.at an average 6.8% gradient (the last 3 km are 12% or higher). Drop the last 5km and the average drops to about 4%. Still that’s a long hard day in the saddle

1 Like

@CPT_A There used to be a badge for the Mash-Ups which motivated me to finish Kitchen Sink. Not sure why they dropped it.

@TrapMeSuf I think it is a great choice for Sufferlandrian National Day. I like the idea of using RGT so we could add in the radio for the ride but would definitely want to cast the video as well.

5 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

My sprinter’s heart is crying, but I’d still be down for this.

Yeah @JSampson, KS is pretty much the last thing on the list for my All Sufferfest badge.

Oh, plus I need to take a Revolver day and swap in the Revolver is Easy mash-up, since they’ve added that in. :grimacing:

6 Likes