⭐️ Announcing RGT and Wahoo X ⭐️

Flogging station #14 to remove those Couchlandrian tendencies for even MENTIONING donuts in this forum! The right button should zoom you to the bottom of Mount Sufferlandrian and lock you into your saddle and shoes to your pedals until you reach the top, wherever that may be.

4 Likes

Thank you! That’s a great added value. I don’t do much simulation training, but RGT is one of the most realistic that I’ve tried.

3 Likes

Hmmm… links don’t seem to be working for me.

Now worked out what it was - was on work google account.

Now to to see what works. COVID recovery coming very slowly, so suffering is movement…

2 Likes

rgt doesn’t load ride on ios - stuck at “waiting for rider packet”
any help appreciated
cheers christian

1 Like

I think they got overloaded this afternoon with the announcment and all, even though I had a RGT account the first thing I did when I go the e-mail was login, there were a few difficulties getting rides to load as well, I expect it’s just a case of waiting for it to calm down

3 Likes

Sorry that you had trouble @christian.unger please reach out to our support crew.

2 Likes

This is pretty neat and will help with No-Vid sessions.

Can you let SYSTM take control of ERG and not RGT in order to do a SYSTM No-Vid workout on a virtual world?

That said, being from The Sufferfest school, I am a bit sad of how it seems the Sufferfestness is disappearing… I hope we never loose ToS and (as this is one of my goals this year) the prestige of knighthood.

Keep the Suff alive please.

8 Likes

The Suffering will NEVER end. Our glorious land is getting bigger, not smaller. I love that RGT is coming to join us as an adjacent world and not one that is it’s own island.

4 Likes

KoS kit, pretty please?

6 Likes

Thanks, @Cody.Moore!

3 Likes

So glad you guys are excited about this as we are. There are a TON of things we want to do here – the hardest thing will be figuring out which to do first. Things like calendar integration, SYSTM workouts in RGT (there are a few there already), SUF/KOS kit choices, tighter integration between platforms, etc…all on our radar amongst countless other things. The goal is to provide an integrated experience that provides a level of choice, effectiveness and value that you can’t get anywhere else.

24 Likes

Has anybody mentioned‘profoundly grateful’ yet?!

11 Likes

Great news!
Just noticed that RGT rides are already showing up in my Elemnt history with all details!

7 Likes

Sure, but what about that nutrition/weight-loss plan module???

(Kidding. TOTALLY kidding!)

:joy:

4 Likes

Feature request: Magic Routes > 100km. Would like to pre-ride an imperial century (100 miles), not just the first 60 miles of it.

3 Likes

What the one where you supposedly ride zone 2 endurance all day and eat rubbish and magically lose weight? :rofl:

8 Likes

Perfect. :heart:

1 Like

Agreed because I could see me adding some real world imperial centuries…
Or…
Just do it twice? :grin:

(2019 RAGBRAI had a >100mi century option that was something like 110 miles, so I had to do an extra 10 just to get a “double (metric) century” on my palmares.)

1 Like

Awww…sorry little virtual @CPT_A and your Kreitler rollers, no virtual watts in RGT.

:cry:

3 Likes

RGT user and first-time forum visitor and poster here :wave:

This thread clearly shows this announcement has been well received by SYSTM users (extra value for no increase in price - what’s not to like, right?) but from where I’m sitting the acquisition isn’t so welcome. I have no interest in using SYSTM so I’m facing a 50% price increase (albeit deferred until September) for no extra value :cry:

Please offer an RGT-only subscription at a lower rate than for Wahoo X.