Wahoominati Jersey+ : Spot the kit. Xoom Xoom!

That’s really nice! I would buy one!

1 Like

These do look great. Unfortunately I’m also on a wardrobe freeze (I like that term!) like @DameLisa.

2 Likes

DM me the details

1 Like

Remembering the numerous comments from German Sufferlandrians when the red/white/black flag was removed, is there a way of getting the red & black in there without it looking flaggy? Vertical stripes perhaps? Remove the white stripe in between?

Is there a place for IWBMATTKYT, perhaps instead of Xoom Xoom!? Or on the final empty pocket…

Given the low proportion of people who comment on my Knight kit, I suspect this one will go over people’s heads at a significantly higher altitude :rofl:

5 Likes

Or using Wahoo colors, cyan, yellow, black. Yellow shield with laser goat?

:point_up_2:

In the US, not something I am sensitive too, but I think these are valid points to consider. Although it doesn’t feel flaggy to me. Personally a fan of keeping Xoom Xoom though…

2 Likes

I’m told the wahoominati are conferring to discuss the feedback. Never fear. They’re always watching.
Xoom

Xoom Xoom!

3 Likes

Great post. Thank you for understanding.
To also give some more constructive feedback: How about having a red stripe on the one arm, and a black one on the other. Since the main color of the jersey is white, you would display the original SUF colors without looking like the unwanted flag.
Same goes for collar stripes. Make the collar black and the hem red.
And of course the goat is missing. We need the goat.

7 Likes

Here is a picture of the airplane I will be flying home on today.
The color scheme may seem familiar.
image0

2 Likes

34C523D0-39DE-49E5-9263-163EF7CBC2D0

7 Likes

Definitely a goat - perhaps copy it from here:

2 Likes

Just a wee update. I have been authorized to disclose that the wahoominati jersey is “in design”. There will be no banded black/white/red in any flag like configuration.

I’m pretty pleased with what I’ve seen so far. I mean, I’m told that I would be pleased with what is in development up to this point :cold_sweat: #twaaw

11 Likes

I may have overheard that the design is likely to be finalized this week, if there is one :innocent:

8 Likes

The Wahoominati will know first, of course. :wink:

They always know…

3 Likes

If there’s one thing we ought to have learned by now is NEVER trust the wahoominati with time or dates. They are minions after all.

Word on the cobbled streets of Greater Agonia is to keep your eye out for “next week”.
#twaaw

7 Likes

Time and/or dates are relative to the Wahoominati. But nevertheless, will be keep my eyes peeled on this forum and this thread too.

4 Likes

Hypothetically, if the wahoominati were to meet their design and timeline goals, and make their totally hypothetical jersey available, should the jersey be mostly:

• Black, with white and red as secondary colours
  • White, with black and red as secondary colours

0 voters

hypothetically, of course.

5 Likes

I’ve exercised my option to close the completely hypothetical poll.

Poll results:

Forum n=26
61.5% Black Primary
38.5% White Primary

FB n=145
86% Black primary
13% White primary

Sneak peek may be coming soon.

7 Likes

I’ll admit that I’ve committed voter fraud: I voted on both platforms. Still lost though…

3 Likes

Vote. Vote often.

You’re not lost, you’re in Sufferlandria Sir Erik @TrapMeSuf

3 Likes