ATTACKER is out now!

Should we do a sequel? Attacker Returns? With some more uglybelgianhouses?

F

2 Likes

Counterattack!!

It occurred to me the other day that you could do a Badass video with a variety of different efforts all matched to different clips of total badassness. You could even do a number of them, one video per country. Badassness: De Nederlanders, Badassness: The Brits, Badassness: Les Francais.

And it could be anything, from Van der Poel’s utter destruction on Strade Bianchi, to smaller things like Steve Cummings crushing French dreams into Mende on the tour. Basically all those awesome clips that you can’t build a whole workout around.

How’s your workload looking?

1 Like

No, I’m being biased by the fact that Defender is awful. It’s the worst, worst, worst. Except for HHNF. That’s even worse. Anything with long sustained efforts is terrible.

That would explain Violator.

3 Likes

Don’t forget The Rookie :face_vomiting:

Oooh. I’ve only tried the Rookie 3 times, the last being 8 months ago.
Twice I bailed before the end, the other time I knocked it down by 10% a minute in to the 2nd effort.

That’s going to have get dealt with soon!

Today I completed Attacker for the second time in 3 weeks. I’ve been using SYSTM since I got my Kickr bike setup on 1/6/22. Have not missed a day of riding. Last week I finished a 4-week block of MAP training 3:1 hard: easy. Started 4-week block of FTP training on Monday.

This second Attacker was a huge improvement. 12 points in average power and yet the hr jumped just 2 points. Also, my max hr dropped 6 points. Even after 49 days of riding without missing a day (50 actual rides) my legs are feeling good and can’t wait for the next improvement jump.

I am super pleased with that effort and happy to say today I suffered more than you and yet did so more efficently! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice to have Attacker scheduled for today. I had two screens with the workout on one and La Fleche Wallone on the other. I almost synchronized the last interval with the real life Mur de Huy!

1 Like