Evaluating Workout Completion

Hi,
It would be great if you could see whether or not you hit required cadence targets, especially for those workouts (I’m thinking AVDP, 9 hammers etc.) where there are cadence changes within a specific interval. Possibly a lot to ask for, however it would help analysis post-workout of how specific cadence & power targets work for you, or not!
Thanks

1 Like

If you look at the workout in your passport after completion, you can see if you met your power and cadence targets, and whether your heart rate was within the expected zone.

It’s a bit coarse grain, admittedly, but good enough, IMO.

2 Likes

CPT_A: As I explained initially, I ran into this bug when I was unable to complete Long Scream without taking breaks. Actually, I was on new FF numbers and I wasn’t even close, took like 3 breaks starting about halfway. My 20 minute all-time best now says Long Scream. I hope I can improve enough to do it for real at some point. But clearly, my 20 minute best is currently quite overstated. I don’t like feeling like I’ve cheated. Maybe it’ll get fixed if I delete the workout, but I don’t know for sure, and I also don’t really want to delete the workout.

It’s great that you have never had reason to notice this bug. I would not be concerned either if I paused for a bottle of water. I’m not sure why you are putting so much effort into explaining why you don’t care about a bug that someone else happened to experience. That’s sort of like saying that you don’t care about an Android app because you use an iPad. :wink:

Oh no, I totally get where you’re coming from in your Team Scream situation - apologies if I came across otherwise.