Explain RGT for Stage 7

The UN have never been fans of Sufferlandria for some reason. Far too many Couchlandrians in their ranks.

5 Likes

Hahaha no Sir, not doing the just Stelvio alone without TGTTOS tonight…

Probably on Sunday morning?

2 Likes

I think all UN resolution has been annulled in Sufferlandria :smile:

3 Likes

Hence @CPT_A will be riding the RGT group ride, with TGTTOS running simultaneously on SYSTM.

…though that probably won’t work, either.

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, @Isa, but I don’t think GvA was even involved in this year’s (product) tour.

3 Likes

it likely won’t. A few others have done it already and it doesn’t award the badge. The Company will have to fix it up but not before getting folks all riled up.

4 Likes

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-17 um 16.05.59
Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-17 um 16.06.23
I’m pretty sure, that we all will get our badges at the Wahooligan Tour Celebration.
(Friend of a friend knows from a reliable source that it will probably take place in the Italian Village over in Z****'s Watopia…)

3 Likes

Which would absolutely explain everything about this year’s event which reeks of at least partially uninformed corporate interference :face_vomiting: also, as if I would pay to hang that fugly thing they are calling a poster on my wall. Style is a thing.
Now, I’m off to improve my mood lol.

5 Likes

Keep breathing. Keep drinking. Keep riding. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Maybe a real ride outside. With real landscape, instead of time robbing interfaces and software.

2 Likes

what about this one?

6 Likes

They need to sort out a proper user manual for RGT, the whole thing is confusing and puts people off using it. Maybe get someone to write it that actually uses it!

5 Likes

I dunno. Users are not always the best at considering all the different scenarios, setups, equipment, etc.

There’s some really great how-to videos and decent info in the support pages. There’s also a very active FB support group with some incredibly responsive and helpful volunteer moderators. Unfortunately, one of the big problems with RGT is how disjointed the different stuff is. Eg. Web Support, FB users group, FP users support group, app, website, magic road site etc.

Could certainly stand for some consolidation but then you’re faced with folks who’ve been using a particular resource having to go to and potentially learn how to use a different resource.

:man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Oh, don’t get me started, @Isa. :wink:

3 Likes

The one i saved Sir

2 Likes

Same here. My riding window closes at 7 - 7:15 am every morning. Will be starting at 05:00 GMT but on the classic Sufferfest edition rather than RGT.

2 Likes

Thanks for creating this. It’s the one I plan to print and hang. I’m hoping a local library has a good printer in its Maker Space.

2 Likes

I’m SO glad you like it!!

I wish I was more arty. Would have done more!

3 Likes

Well, I would but,… Have you ever been to Manitoba in March? (don’t)

I Needed to realize overtraining, stress and overall Grumpiness taking its toll. Sucked it up and suffered at a mild 70% intensity. Hopefully wake up with fresh legs tomorrow and do a decent turn on stage 7!

3 Likes

Waitaminnit?!

2 Likes

Doing stage 7 on RGT should the trainer be in ERG or LEVEL mode? I assumed ERG which is the default for workouts, however sticking to the power/cadence targets I was not staying with the group so not sure I understand how rubber banding is supposed to work.

3 Likes