Garmin needs to be added as a Linked Account

No need to expand further, but Garmin needs to be added as a linked account option. It is available for the Systm workouts, so maybe it will happen soon.

9 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

The ever vigilant @RGT-FB-Moderator has spotted that this feature is in beta testing ATM:

2 Likes

Hi there, any updates on this topic?
It’s really important to me to have all my rides from RGT synched to Garmin Connect.
Thanks in advance for all the coments.

1 Like

I don’t think there is an advertised date but I gather the Wahoo RGT team are still working on it.

How does something like this take so long?

Im using a saris H3 smart trainer shich records power, cadence, etc and my garmin watch as well during my workouts on RGT. However, after the rise and it auto syncing to TrainingPeaks (and from training peaks to my garmin account) NONE of the power data is included nor is the distance of the ride.

Im about to just abandon garmin tbh! Im not riding indoors all winter and never having my training status and VO2 max updated.

2 Likes

Hoping something is coming soon! Indoor season is here and I’d like to aggregate my workouts on / off the bike (ie use Garmin Training stress).

2 Likes

Moderators, let’s bump this up. It’s clearly very important to all. Zwift allows for it… And so does Systm X, why not RGT

1 Like