1 Like

Hang in there man, it happens

1 Like

Getting old.

Wish it was just my NP that was fading…

Still 150W more than a Couchlandrian.

:muscle:

11 Likes

you are where you are. but what Sir Erik @TrapMeSuf said!!

1 Like

We all have great days and then there are meh days. That said, you are still on the bike and I have several Sufferlandrians who can’t ride for various reasons. Health is the major one.

Phew, for a second after seeing the headline and the screenshot I feared I messed something up with the design of the activity cards :sweat_smile:

I feel your pain, Eric. I had a knee surgery and some further injury setbacks. Still chasing my old power numbers. But two positive notes: 1. My (and probably your) power numbers are better than a month ago. 2. It still takes the same time to do the workout - so did we really get slower?! I’d say no! And outdoors on the same route I get to enjoy it longer!

6 Likes

So long as you are still suffering as much as you did in 2018, that is all that matters.

2 Likes

I’m about 40 watts lower today than I was 6 years ago too. But I’m 20 watts higher than when I started getting serious again, so it’s all good. I used to be able to avg 20mph too outside on my park loop but I can’t come close to that anymore unless I’m in a pack, and that doesn’t count. I used to be the one that everyone would try to latch on.

2 Likes

:confused: