Missing date on search results on RGT

When searching for events, there is no date on the search results, which can make it quite hard to find the right one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good point! I’ll pass it on :slight_smile:

FYI I have already reported that.

2 Likes

For fans of date/time-related UI issues, the Ride History used the 12hr clock but without displaying AM or PM.

Anyway, more importantly, until Wahoo RGT fix the lack of date on search results then you might find using the website RGTDB useful for finding events: RGTDb

2 Likes

@Robin-RGT-FB-mod Thank you. Yes, I found the RGTDB, but it only displayed 1 event in the future, even though there were several planned.

Cheers Robin! :slight_smile:

That is weird. If you’d like then I am happy to have a look at the search you tried and see if I can figure out what was going on. Also there is a channel on the RGT Discord server where you might be able to get some support from the creator of RGT or other people more knowledgeable about it than me.

Hopefully Wahoo RGT will fix that bug with the website sometime soon - it should be pretty straightforward.

A fix has now gone live to show the dates in each tile for this type of search :slight_smile: Thanks for posting this kammersgaard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That may be a positive sign from the Wahoo takeover as I had reported this to RGT previously, months before the Wahoolification, but the small dev team didn’t get round to fixing it - however, very rapidly after this latest report they’ve fixed it. Perhaps now there are more developers to make these improvements.

1 Like

@RGT-FB-Moderator thanks, that is cool. Will let you know, when we find more :slight_smile: We actually have a board meeting tonight in the danish ebiking club, regarding a RGT league in the coming season :slight_smile:

2 Likes