Need help with SYSTM? Contact us for fast support!

You are always welcome to post anything that you need help with in the forum. The community here is very knowledgeable and even more helpful. Sometimes, though, you don’t always get an answer as quickly as you need it.

If you have an issue where the app isn’t doing something that it should or you are stuck and need help quickly, the best option is to contact our support team. They are super fast (the quickest in the industry in fact) and will get back to you with some friendly help.

You can contact them here.

We also have an extensive help center, full of articles, with solutions to common questions.

The team are in the forum often but for issues that need troubleshooting help, submitting a help request is always best. This gives them faster access to your account information so they can begin to dig in and find out what’s happening. The help request submission also ensures that you have a dedicated support agent on your case. They won’t lose track of it and they can make sure that you are taken care of well until the issue is solved. Finally, they can track issues more accurately, so that we are able to see any nasty troubles brewing sooner and get more of the team involved in finding a solution if necessary.

Thanks!

22 Likes

Fantastic service from the Minions as always!

The odd couple of times I’ve ever had a problem over the years, the help from you guys has been faultless. Very quick to repsond, knowledgable and every time the fault has been rectified.

Great work from the SUF mines… long may it continue!!

:star_struck:

8 Likes

Thanks so much! It’s truly a pleasure for us to help our Sufferlandrians, we really hate it when you’re having trouble suffering :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Fantastic team of helpful, professional and above all friendly people.

6 Likes

The biggest compliment I can give the team is that when you contact them you never feel like “just a number”, often times you even get a personalised response (one of which even commented on my power numbers :slight_smile: !!) … small things make the difference. First Class Customer Service!!!

10 Likes

:+1: They give great support

5 Likes

Videos are not currently working. Can’t yoga! Which minion took down the videas? :rage:

2 Likes

I just checked Hips and Hamstrings and Back Strengtheners, both work fine for me.

Which Device/App-Version are you using?

If you need quick help:

2 Likes

Both iPad and iPhone gave black screens.

1 Like

Version 6.11.3 (13533)

1 Like

Sorry that you are having trouble @Wedel, please contact the minions. I’d start with logging out of the app and logging back in. Also, make sure that you aren’t somehow disconnected from the internet.

2 Likes

I reached out to the minions and overnight they waved their magic wands. All devices appear to be functioning correctly this morning. Let’s go suffer! :crazy_face:

5 Likes