RGT Group Ride - Game Screen Detail Question

What do the dash numbers indicate in the upper left corner of the screen as seen during a group ride?

Is there a good resource that defines the in-game UI elements?

Laps??

My first thought was Current Group - # Of Riders in Current Group because the two number change periodically throughout the ride. However, the changes were not consistent with my current group and the number of riders near me. We did two laps on this ride so I don’t think lap # is correct.

It could possibly represent Current Group - My Position in Current Group. I can’t be sure from the attached pic but it looks like I am about rider number 9 in group 1. There were several groups behind us.

I got these with my Kickr bike and it shows the chainring/sprocket combination I’m on.
No idea for other trainers…

2 Likes

I got these with my Kickr bike and it shows the chainring/sprocket combination I’m on.
No idea for other trainers…

Hmmm. Interesting thought. I will check that next ride. I’m also on a kickr bike.

1 Like

That is what my KICKR BIke also displays in RGT. It’s a bit disconcerting having the current gears showing in an intuitively obvious spot, rather than the obscure location on the trainer just below my knee… the location of the shifter display is about the worst flaw I can think of with the KICKR Bike, so that’s saying something…

1 Like

I’ve never seen that before so my bet would be kikr bike gears or laps but the kms to the end and on that road means that theres only one lap so… Kikr bike.

1 Like

It is the Kickr gears.
I think the stages bike also displays the gears within RGT. But it’s certainly limited in which bikes do. Expect this will be a feature that gradually increases with time.

2 Likes