The Sufferfest Memorial KOS Quest August 25

I :heart: this!

4 Likes

No worries. Meta is the :imp:.

2 Likes

Great new mash up idea!

2 Likes

I like that mash-up idea brought up by Dame Isi and the name sounds good too.

Defend!

1 Like

I believe the term is ‘bullocks!’

1 Like

Direct quote from here.

“We often interchange easy and simple with each other since both of them sound similar. The difference in meaning might be subtle. But in life, it’s huge!
Easy means something that’s achieved without effort. Simple means something that’s uncomplicated and easily understood. But it cannot be achieved without effort.”

6 Likes

Cycle 100 miles – simple to understand, not easy to do (for most).

4 Likes

Now that I’m riding myself back into form it’s time to set an official date.

June 25

I will hopefully have a mini challenge on my dad’s birthday this month. I wasn’t able to ride my own birthday mileage this year due to it falling just 2 weeks after my dad’s passing when I had no bike access. So this May I will hopefully be riding my dad’s 74 miles.

But on June 25th I will attempt to replicate my first knighthood in The Sufferfest Memorial KOS Quest.

10 Likes

It has been a difficult year so far for you. How you come out on the other side reveals your true character.

Much Respect!

5 Likes

Better you than me, Sir @emacdoug

:wink:

4 Likes

#morethanme
#twaaw

U gonna wear that cap for your whole quest Sir Evan @emacdoug?

5 Likes

Highly unlikely. But if all works out properly, I may wear my Wahoominati tin foil cap.

5 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Lol!!!

2 Likes

Although, I am highly re-considering my decision to swap in The Shovel and considering putting The Wretched back in and going back with doing my fully original line up. Just seems right. And maybe this time I won’t destroy my knees.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

How come you were thinking of swapping?

Edit: nvm. I scrolled up.

Do whatever feels right. You can’t go wrong :wink:

4 Likes

Wrong-ER, anyway…

#lessthanyou

4 Likes

Ordered my KOS bibs back in Feb. or maybe it was March? I don’t remember now. Anyway. They’re being delivered tomorrow. Should go nicely with my Wahoominati jersey when it arrives. Should make for some some good kit changes between my Knights kit, SUF jersey, and Wahoominati jersey.

Probably not wearing the helmet for the whole thing… but it might make a reappearance for at least part of a couple videos.

Definitely no crossed fingers tho. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Did I miss something? KoS bibs?

2 Likes