The Suffering Socks of Sufferlandria

Sir @Glen.Coutts I think it’s time we doth shed our ‘winter legwarmers’! :sheep:

4 Likes

Haha. First of all, never. Second of all:

4 Likes

Sidis!!! J’adore!

Sir @Glen.Coutts I am thrilled to see it is still below freezing in your hemisphere. I regretted my lack of arm warmers this morning.

1 Like

Only the must northern wastes of this hemisphere are still below freezing :slightly_smiling_face::ice_hockey::ice_hockey:

1 Like

I mean, I SUPPOSE that could describe New England, but ouch.

1 Like

As a former New Englander, I only meant to capture the far north sections and above. It’s going to be in the mid 50s near Boston today (my son lives there)! Even down here in Virginia, we had a freeze last night in the countryside, but it’s still barely arm warmer weather in the afternoon.

1 Like

@AkaPete People were wearing hats and gloves in Boston yesterday. Today is a bit better but still a very cold wind. We are looking forward to seeing some warmer weather soon.

2 Likes

Since I went bald, I wear a hat if its under 60F/15C. And my hands are always cold. Still–yesterday there was a cold wind even down here in Virginia.

1 Like

We always are. Hope springs eternal.

1 Like

I feel your pain. As for the other, try it! Its a very sleek look…what better way to showcase you ‘Sock Show’?

1 Like

That’s a hard no for me. I don’t even like shaving my face. If I wasn’t married my beard would be legend!

5 Likes

I see we may have some 70s the week of the 9th. Tuning up the ‘Verge this weekend after, sigh, more yard work.

One of my “go fast” pairs of socks. Although admittedly IRL I went nowhere fast but I did have my first ride on RGT!

9 Likes

One more…

(sound of @DameLisa 's head exploding!! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Candian Sidi socks with Italian Sidi shoes. I’ll say! :rofl:

Nice one! White shoe/sock combo is always a winner

1 Like

… I thought you might approve!

1 Like