Website Issues 10th Apr 2021

Good morning

I’ve just completed my first Full Frontal (it was pretty bad although I managed to hang on) and went to check my results however my calendar is showing as empty along with my passport. I’m also having trouble logging in via the app.

It looks as if there’s some sort of issue with the website as I’m getting the following:

Application error
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command

Any ideas?
Chris

4 Likes

No ideas unfortunately… but I am experiencing the same issue.
The workout that I just completed does not upload to strava and in the SUF app my calendar is suddenly completely empty

1 Like

Same issue here. Server issue???

1 Like

I can’t access any rides on the ios app and am being prompted to subscribe! I pay monthly with no issues. When I try to access the website it tells me my user name and password are unknown. RUDE! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

There seems to be a wider outage - do if you log out (someone id’d this on the facebook page too) you won’t get logged in again.
Feels like one for the minions

1 Like

Must be, finished FF 45 minutes ago and it uploaded to Strava, went green on the training plan, all as per expected. I just went back into the app and the training plan is showing errors. Someone must have fed the minions after midnight.

1 Like

Nooooo then this means a rather unstimulating ride on the Wattbike app arghhhhh

1 Like

Downloaded vids on iOS look like they will still play, not sure if they will save and upload your efforts though.

1 Like

Activity uploads from the app do not work. Email an activity from the app does not work.

If you logout you can’t login

http://status.thesufferfest.com/
must be out of date

1 Like

My results saved locally by looks of things but then didn’t upload to Strava and then I can’t log back in. Hoping that I don’t have to do the full frontal again!

1 Like

Also not possible to start any (not downloaded) workout on MacOS here. On iOS it may work, without video though, eg it shows an error.

1 Like

I’ve filed a support ticket, with a link to this forum

4 Likes

Me too. I can’t download any vids.

1 Like

Like wise - with luck it’s a ‘simple’ failure of something in an IT data centre somewhere that can be restarted/solved quickly eh. IT stuff happens for sure

1 Like

For info - this is now being looked at (D McQ aware on the facebook page)

3 Likes

Yep, same here, something’s gone bang, but the status isn’t being reported yet…

1 Like

Just wanna say how fab it is to be able to connect with you guys for support!

2 Likes

hello,
same issue for me.
All my calendar is empity now (deleted all the activitie performed and planned).
I tried to log out and now i’m no more able to log in :frowning:

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. Cant log in. When I do log in, it says I am not a subscriber and all my training is lost. My 4dp profile is out of date.

Glad its not just me.

I was looking forward to todays workout. Looks like a dull YouTube gcn video coming up

1 Like

A reply to my ticket , from Alex C

“Thanks for contacting The Sufferfest!

We are currently experiencing an issue that means you will be unable to start a workout in our app on any platform unless it is already downloaded. It also affects other parts of the app that require access to our servers - namely your calendar and settings, etc.

We are very sorry you can’t workout as usual right now and are working as hard as we can to get everything back up and running as soon as we possibly can.

Kind Regards”

6 Likes