Riding outside photos

Skipped martial arts class to go for a ride with the little lady on a beautiful evening.

10 Likes

The trail was closed west of Anson Rd so you can only do the last 22km at the moment. Not sure if it’s because of mud or what. The first couple of kms are a little meh but after that it’s absolutely ripping. Will definitely do it again.

1 Like

Loved the trails through these boulders. This was like a crazy half pipe bit…

11 Likes

Ah. That’s Derek on the Lynskey (Lynskey in Scotland you say?). Yes indeed

I’m in the striped top up front, sadly destroying any half decent kit in the classic weather, wishing I was home at this stage.

“A bike! A bike! My Kingdom for a bike!”
Richard III ride Fotheringhay to Bosworth Field, 537 year anniversary of his coronation. :grin: We would have also visited his burial place but that’s in the Plague City. :scream:

11 Likes

Some great shots in here!

This is the summit of the Bealach na Ba. You can just make out Skye in the mist…

10 Likes

Night time cross racing last Autumn. Flat out, through the trees, in the dark - what could go wrong? Oh yeah, broken ribs, cracked helmet, concussion… Hoping the racing goes ahead this season :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@jeastham14, Hi Jeanette, is that Amish country ( I hope I spelled that right)! :wink:

1 Like

Upsy Up, Downsy Down :crazy_face:

7 Likes

No. But it’s backcountry roads south of Lansing, Michigan. There is an amish community about 15 miles from me. (You spelled it correctly :smile:).

2 Likes

17 Likes

Mount Edith Cavell, Jasper National Park

6 Likes

the last time I raced on the yas marina F1 circuit… half of it is open for training now, so that’s good!

we went up jebel jais in rak the weekend before the border between dubai and abu dhabi closed. it was hot…

23 Likes

view from the top of jais

14 Likes

Here you go!

7 Likes

Riding in Wisconsin

15 Likes

highest paved road in Scotland, crossed county lines just before the summit to find a couple of inches of snow. Riding slick 23mm…

14 Likes

Snow is fine… Ice on the other hand… eek!

Chris

1 Like

The bike paths are quite ok in Denmark!

29 Likes

11 Likes