2022 ***** Academy Finals

So threw the whole training plan out the window this week - got hit with the 1-2 punch, COVID AND influenza. Day 5 in isolation at home with the fever that won’t end, finally turning a corner today I think.

Meantime have been catching up on much cycling footage, races, and vids, so that’s helped stave off the boredom.

Have to say, I’ve never gone on the-cycling-video-game-that-shall-not-be-named, not a fan of the idea vs. what SYSTM/SUFF offers, but I’ve been following GCN’s coverage of the 2022 ***** Academy Finals this week - great stuff! Credit where due - I’m both an Alpecin and Canyon SRAM fan - clever marketing all around.

5 Likes

Did you add those asterisks yourself or is that some autocorrect by the Discourse platform?

3 Likes

Ha! That’d be funny, actually. But no, that was me. :smirk:

Oh man, get well soon! I ache all over just hearing about it!

3 Likes

Ouch, that sounds awful Cp’n. Get well soon. Otherwise that Kitchen Sink ain’t gonna look pleasant…

1 Like

Right? And the Dec challenge and that sweet UCI swag aren’t looking too good right now, either. :grimacing:

You’ve not them already? Aw man you ARE behind the curve.

It’s gonna be a long Christmas!

1 Like

@CPT_A I had just the flu and it sucked. Sorry to hear you got that and Covid. Get well soon Sir.

2 Likes

@CPT_A Do them as recovery rides. We won’t tell. Hope you feel better!

3 Likes

That’s not a good week, no matter how you slice it. I’m hoping for a full recovery from that stuff.

2 Likes