Beers of the ToS

6 Likes

Only just seen this thread but this would have been good after stage 2!!

4 Likes

Nothing clever in the title but I have a feeling this one will be greeting me after I finish the tour tomorrow morning. Well it may may wait until the evening.

7 Likes

I was lucky to get the Younger. It sold out in 6 min this year and arrived just in time for ToS.

5 Likes

Saving this for the last stage!

3 Likes

I had nothing in the cellar even remotely Norwegian (more’s the pity), so tonight’s recovery is from Maine:

Onward!

3 Likes

Especially excited about my Stage 6 option - it’s a concentrated wort starter for an ale yeast culture I’m growing in the basement for the Irish Stout I’m brewing Sunday. My post-ToS treat.

Probably suck to drink, though. I always love the “NOT BEER” they feel obliged to put on the can. Because you know someone tried it.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Carbo loading for the final day

2 Likes

Aww, how’s Brewdog doing? I remember when the boys came over and toured the USA.

They’re opening a bar in Las Vegas!

Cheeky colab between Cloudwater and LHG really shouldn’t have but felt rude not to! Yesterday I fell massively off the wagon doughnuts, curry for tea and DIPA!

3 Likes

Foreground allows background :wink:

4 Likes

Amundsen is a great brewery! :yum:

Part of the post-ride recovery tonight: Windsor & Eton Guardsman (2L) and Treason (1L)…well maybe I’ll share with the support crew

3 Likes

Kwaremont

Best way to recover after the ‘Hardennes’

4 Likes

I have this waiting for me post tour. From my local brewery, < 1 mile from home.

Unfortunately due to family issues I’ve had to postpone Stage 7 until tomorrow morning. I’ll be risking the timings a bit but will get it done before the cut off.

So the Drop Bar will have to wait. Red wine will have to do tonight.

1 Like

Stage 7 finished and I’m feeling like this guy. Reward from Great Lakes Brewery.

Chapeau to everyone who made it to the finish line!

2 Likes

Afraid I burned through all my fancy beers for “recovery” this week. Kudos to all for crossing the line!

Stage 7 complete!

1 Like

I’ll need to recover from this too.

2 Likes