Bolt vs. Roam

63, and I find that even on the original ELEMNT I can’t read street names in cues, or SMS notifications. A motorcyclist tipped me off to stick-on, static cling, reader lenses. I put them on my non-prescription cycling glasses. I think they were around $20-25 through Amazon. They are a half-moon shape and I used a knife to trim them a bit smaller so they’d stay out of my line of sight. They work well enough while riding and they’re also handy for checking the beer menu at the post-ride brewery stop.

3 Likes

Priorities!

:beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

I have been curious about the Garmin rear radar, but I didn’t find info that it was compatible with Wahoo ELEMNT devices like Roam that I use. Can you tell me which Garmin radar works with the Roam?

I used the radar 515 with roam. Check your firmware, it is my understanding that they should all work now.
https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/08/hands-on-wahoo-adds-radar-support-for-elemnt-bolt-roam-confirms-trainerroad-connectivity.html

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’ve used the Varia with both an ELMNT Bolt and a Garmin 530. Pretty much the same experience. I love the Varia.

1 Like