From the Coaches: Are you training with accurate 4DP targets?

@Juanale81, you’re not the only one with full Frontal fear:

@ArnoKOS & @BykeRyder18, HR is a great tool to use as you are getting ‘live’ data from your body on how a workout is affecting you. If you stop training for a few weeks and come back in at the same numbers, your muscles may still be able to work with them however your HR rate will most likely suffer.

@Yanick sure, I guess by rider type I mean more it is going to help improve on your weakness while still focussing in the outcome of the plan you have chosen. The sport science team worked hard to make these different variations of each plan to make them as beneficial as possible to all riders.
When you click on a plan, you will see an icon in the top right of the screen saying: “This plan is customised to your 4DP Rider type”.

@Calvin_Crawford Sorry you are finding the numbers a little too challenging- I know how you feel I get the same in the first week after doing HM but then try and stick with them to help my body adapt. If you are finding them too challenging though, click on your passport and find your last Full Frontal Activity to keep working with those. (Alternatively, next time HM comes up, do FF in replacement if you know those numbers give you a better reflection- be sure to do primers the day before though and allow an extra recovery day).

2 Likes