Frustration with Calendar layout in Windows App

Hello,
I joined in late October and was testing the program for a few days before I decided to do the Full Frontal test on 11/1.
I also set up the base plan for November and populated the calendar with workouts including strength and yoga. My problem is that whenever I go to the calendar in the Windows App, it doesn’t show the current date but it starts off at the week of 10/26 which is the first week when I started using the app.
Even clicking on “today” doesn’t change the view and basically to look at the current week and the schedule, I need to scroll down in the calendar app. Very annoying.
Is there some sort of setting that I’m unaware of? How can I see the current week that I’m in first as a default and not the original start week? Does this mean that 12 months from now, I’ll be scrolling the calendar down past 12 months to get to the current workout schedule?

The calendar currently shows the first week of the month at the top. The minions have had plenty of feedback about this so I’m sure we’ll get something more user friendly in the future but for now we have to work with what we have, there are no other settings. Worst case you should only have to scroll down max 3 weeks or so to see “today”. p.s. agree that the way it currently works is annoying

1 Like

There is a lot of work being done and planned for improvements to the calendar.

1 Like

Dear Cody.
You might be just the person to answer this!
It’s obvious that all the sufferlandrians on this forum are grateful for the feedback and input we get from yourself, the coaches and the minions. However I feel that many people are thinking what I am, so I am just going to say it.
There are more than a handful of posts saying “we are working on it” or “it’s in the plans” or “coming soon”. I think maybe it would be good to see a post with “requested improvement implemented” or similar.
New workouts are fantastic especially for long time members but surely improvements to app usage, judging by the posts on the forum is just as important. Seemingly most requests involve the calendar in one way or another. Any announcements soonish?
Onwards and Upwards
Cheers
Simon

1 Like