Headphone recommendation

I use a pair of Sudio buds but like what Sir Evan mentioned, it tends to fall out easily once there are sweat on the tips.
Only recently, I started using those BT speakers again while riding indoors. Not the best but in a way, a little better than the buds itself.

I have sensitive ears and skin and use Shoz OpenRun indoors and out. Sweat proof, don’t block outside sounds, can securely rest on your neck when you don’t need them. Pretty much great for most things except sitting on the couch because the neckband hits the back cushion.

3 Likes

Beats Powerbeats 4 if you can get them. They now have Powerbeats pro which are really similar but the Powerbeats 4 have a wire in between which is good. Both have three size inside ear bits. They deal with sweat well. 4’s are joined so it you knock one out it does not fall to the floor and ruin the session. Both you can ride one ear in / one ear out so you can talk to people or listen to TV and Headphones (weird RGT thing of sound of ride on TV and radio from remote app). Has a microphone so you can use RGT radio, or far more importantly take a call during a ride. Battery lasts a long time (done a few 3 hour sessions and good to know you will get through even if not 100% charged). They are quite robust, and very light.