Knighthood attempt 6th November

Congratulations on starting things rolling @KeithWakeley. A good Suffer filled menu!

We all do it differently - and a search through these forums and the FB group will give you loads - but herewith some thoughts:

1. Team Scream is a monster on its own - after Butter and before AVDP!!! Something like The Trick there may give you the type of recovery you need before AVDP.
  2. Defender followed by Attacker. Both great workouts but quite similar (i.e. extra suffering). I’d be inclined to split them up by putting Defender earlier on the menu.

Talking about menu …. Pork pies, Energy gels and Big Macs. I’m not sure if you’re talking about just these 3 things for fuelling or how many you will have lost by the end of the Quest :sweat_smile:- so apologies if I’m over reaching here - but taste fatigue sets in quite early - mix of sweet and savoury and real food along with energy gels/ bars etc is used by many. As an example I used bananas/ home-made energy bars (one flavour), bought energy bars (4 flavours), home-made banana bread, energy gels (possibly 4 in total), jelly “tots” (great for when you don’t feel like eating - 5 = 20g carbs), sea salt crisps, two toasted cheese sandwiches and my beautiful wife even brought me an espresso as I started #10 - G.O.A.T. Plus carbs along with elecs in my drinks bottles. “Eat to Suffer” gives you great guidance. And the longer days in the Prep plan allow you to practice your fuelling.

Good Luck! And if not done so already take some time to go through this Knighthood Quests. Superb input from so many.

2 Likes