Landscape mode for Android

I would prefer a Android TV app most but that’ll take to much resources I suppose.

Landscape mode for an Android shouldn’t take much resources, since it’s already there for tablets.

I have an old, dedicate, phone for my Neobike. It’s fixed on in landscape mode (with charger permanently connected), so starting a session is a bit of a thing. Turning my head 90 degrees and looking stupid.

2 Likes

You could use a screen rotation app like control screen rotation to always force your phone to be in landscape mode.
That’s what I use with SYSTM 7.8.1 on my Android TV and it’s running fine.

1 Like

That doesn’t work anymore on the latest version (7.15), not on the phone and not on Android TV

2 Likes

Interesting as my App switches from portrait to landscape whenever I start a workout. Even one of the shorter Cycling ones. Are you looking for the app to open in Landscape mode?

1 Like

In the workout it switches to landscape, that’s not the problem. It’s when selecting a workout (library or calendar) and the start screen that stays in portrait mode and I would like to have in landscape as well.

Put in a feature request. I too would like for this to be selectable on devices that support Portrait versus Landscape mode (Android phones are a great example).

2 Likes