Laser Goat Flag/COA

Does our Laser Goat on our Flag and COA have an official name, like Fluffy the dinosaur? A couple of people seeing the Laser Goat have asked it’s name and I must plead ignorance, although I do give a pretty good explanation behind the goat’s purpose within Sufferlandria.

1 Like

I’ve always assumed the laser goat wasn’t an it but a they. Like herds of them chasing us up hills. Fluffy is a singular entity, of course. And maybe the hamster? But it’s just called “the hamster” so far as I know.

:wink:

:goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat: :t_rex:

4 Likes

The “hamster”, if it were only such an innocent wee rodent, is the Speed Demon of Sufferlandria.

7 Likes

Stupid Fast Hamster…

5 Likes

Maybe its name should be bitey.

2 Likes

The only people who have got close enough to a Laser Goat to ask its name are no longer with us, I’m afraid.

17 Likes

I couldn’t resist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niuRWJgiv7o

I was once doing a short climb, and there was this goat that stopped what it was doing, and just turned and stared at me as I road by.

4 Likes

Can you imagine what would have happened if you slowed down?

6 Likes

Which is why I did not stop to take a picture.

3 Likes

I would have chicken out and just turned around and back tracked.
Oh wait, they are on both sides of the street :fearful: :scream:

…and it’s uphill both ways. :wink:

Is there anywhere I can actually hide? :rofl:

1 Like

I understand the laser goat decision but really? It should have been a Honey Badger, or Wolverine something that is tough, stands up to any adversity and never ever gives up no matter what!!

Where’s the fun in that?
The whole point is pretty much turning something that isn’t that scary into something that is… It’s a beast for cyclists specifically.

4 Likes

Is there anyway to get a laser goat :goat: immunity? Maybe obtaining a knighthood, having a major surgery (without anesthetic), living in northern Canada? :maple_leaf: :canada:

visit the Laser Goat training centre on a regular basis and make friends with them (or vice versa) :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Got to love the shirt you’re wearing sir and the Laser Goat seems to agree too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes