L'Étape San Antonio by Tour de France

Update: I registered. For the 100mi ride. Classe Speciale, no less. Go big or go home, right? I would love to ride in a KoS kit (if I complete on 1 Jan 2022 will I get it in time….???). That would be tops.

Okay, I am 40 years old. 41 at the end of the month. And… am I crazy… Okay. Hear me out. I am going to race in this. And I am going to do well. I started road biking in February. But I do have some background as an athlete. I was a speed skater from 13 years to 18 years, and then I spent about 10 years in the US Army. Currently I am a firefighter/paramedic, and I have a good starting point. But I am totally going to kick this things ass. I am excited about it, and I know since I am looking forward to it that it will come quickly. Anyone else going?

L’Étape San Antonio by Tour de France

4 Likes

Nowhere near me but sounds like a fun time. Are you crazy? Well, if you have to ask…

Have a blast!

Now that looks cool! I see a road trip in my future…

Looks amazing!! Be safe and be glad you can! BTW you can’t sell crazy here, I’m all stocked up!!!

Looks like a great event! Keep up the hard work and be sure to report back with your post race successes!

1 Like