Michael Cotty

Besides Pyrenees rides, what other rides does Michael Cotty lead?

1 Like

In SYSTM

2 Likes

Pretty much all the “On Location” rides apart from a few set in Tasmania which are lead by Nicole Frain. Mike Cotty also features heavily in The Sufferfest ride “GOAT”.

4 Likes

Yep, and The Way Out, and To Get To The Other Side, and Getting Away with It.

4 Likes

Also the Inspiration ride “Across the Mountains”

4 Likes

And don’t forget he leads us in the right direction towards the SUF mines in The Shovel too

7 Likes

I guess it’s been too long since I’ve done it, I don’t remember Sir Standsalot in this one at all :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I remember he didn’t say anything in the video, but the narration did say we are glad to have Sir Standsalot to lead is in the right direction after the first sprint to the mine gates led us to no where. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sir @Glen.Coutts and Sir @DarrenWCKam, It’s true. He does appear in The Shovel.

3 Likes

He also drops us off at the resort to clear out any Couchlandrian tendencies in The Cure.

10 Likes

Yup just that is the only time he doesn’t speak :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

8od9xx

12 Likes

Also his Col Collective films are next level.

Plus he seems a thoroughly nice bloke.

:star_struck::star_struck:

11 Likes

I think he said last year that he had a few more on location videos that were completed.
Wondering when they will be released on SYSTM. Germany and Tenerife is what I remember.

1 Like

Not a big fan of the Michael Cotty vids. I find them wishy-washy and the insights/info on the locales pretty weak. I like the Nicole Frain vids better as they’re more focused on the workout.

1 Like

I would have to say exactly the opposite… :man_shrugging:
I think it depends on what the workout goals are as to how “focused” they are, but I could say I never met a Mike Cotty video I didn’t love! I only wish I could borrow his legs and stamina for about a week every month. I’d love to do ultra-distance routes like he does and see some of those AMAZING locations first hand, on the bike, drinking in the incredible scenes on this planet!

10 Likes