24 Hour (Don't) Be Like Mike Recovery Challenge

As a way to send some support and :heart: to @michael.cotty for his recovery, how about in the next 24 hours everyone ride your favorite (or a new) Mike Cotty video and post here with some goats and cowbells. Here’s mine. New to me, working through the Catalunya’s at present:

Feel better Mike!

:cow::bell:

10 Likes

What an excellent idea! I’m in!

2 Likes

Well here’s a coincidence…training plan made it two in a row.

(HT: @michael.cotty )

:cow::bell:

2 Likes

This is “The Way”… Out.

2 Likes

Coincidentally I just suffered around Provence: Luberon with @michael.cotty

3 Likes

Thank you so, so, much, I’m truly touched by the thought. This community is the best. Enjoy the training, I’ll be back with you all again soon, just as soon as I’ve mopped up they laser goat spit that I slipped on to cause this shenanigans. :cow:

14 Likes

Rest day. However, I see something in my training plan that includes Mr. Cotty.

2 Likes

I rode Open 30, today. Got to follow Mike down Col de Nivolet. One of my favorite rides. One of these days I’ll make it there in person.

Heal up quickly, @michael.cotty!

2 Likes

Good work. Road surface is butter smooth on Nivolet now after the Giro came to town. Good job there are no potholes. I’m not good with potholes #PTSD :joy:

6 Likes

That’s no coincidence. The cows made it happen. #fact

6 Likes

I’m far too late for this but The Way Out done today in your honour @michael.cotty (and a November badge to boot).

It’s good to see you back on the bike - I hope you’re healing well. New bike too!

I felt like Froomey up the Finestre at the end today. Still didn’t catch Mike though.

5 Likes

OY! @michael.cotty! Thought I’d check back in on the recovery? How are you doing?

1 Like