Population of Sufferlandria

Congratulations!

1 Like

Wonderful news! Best wishes to you and your wife

1 Like

Congrats to you and your partner @Pierre. Is it your first addition to the Family?

1 Like

Congrats!
But after the trailer and hammock I do recommend a front seater, it’s awesome cycling together this way :slight_smile:

Our first girl now sadly is to big for it but the second one will fit now and I’m looking forward to lots of rides this summer where the communication is really great!
The looks from other cyclists is also priceless when you gain on them uphill and start chatting them up :crazy_face:

Maybe also this one for the next off season:

I found the followme also really great for the first little bike of your +1 :+1:

7 Likes

Congrats mate, and well done to you and her!
I can tell you, as a proud Dad of a 16 months old, you will still find the time to suffer on the bike (although it might happen at awkward times - make sure your shower still provides hot water at 2 am!), and suffering off the bike will be taken care of, no worries!
Enjoy it! Best thing in the world!

1 Like

Congrats to you and yours @Pierre
The best of the best years just started.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Congrunterlations :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for all these kind words! I’m passing it on to my wife and sons (plural now :slight_smile: )

The new addition to our family is my second son. First one is already 2 years old.
To celebrate this occasion - and because easter is close - I ordered a fitting gift for ‘E’, my big one:

I was eying a Specialized bike for quite some time and now at least one member of my family will get to ride one.

Small one, ‘A’, will get to follow me in this bad boy:

So no need to worry. I’m taking care of our Sufferlandrian youth from an early age on.

Me: I’m starting a new challenge for myself.

In support of the Iron Cowboy I’m starting my own Conquer 100.

The goal:
The first 100 days of my sons life I will train every day.
Never miss a beat. Be a good athlete, husband and father all at the same time.
In order to do this: I’m taking a four month break from work.

He’s doing 100 frikin’ Iron Man Full Distances in a row. How hard can a little bit of sleep deprived training be?

Cheers.

7 Likes

Wow! I hope you and the family have the best times during your break from work. Admirable challenge for sure!

1 Like

But does it increase your resistance by the weight and aero penalty of the +1?

1 Like

I think she meant a Puky. :innocent:

My 2 kids are having this brand of bicycles as well. Can’t wait until their cycles fit on my Kickr and have them introduced to SUF.