Unofficial 2023 Tour Bib thread

Show us your bibs!

In the absence of a formally approved Wahoolimabob Tour Bib thread, thought I’d throw one up.

Here is mine.

Xoom! Xoom! The wahoominati are ALWAYS watching!

Edit check out a few of the others in the Knights of Sufferlandria Team thread

15 Likes

”The uncomfortable are never alone.”

I deny everything.

12 Likes

I was going to skip this years Tour, and simply make a donation to DPF because I am not in what I consider “fighting-shape” to handle the Tour. Dialing down the intensity of each Stage would be a reminder of how much fitness I have lost due to AFIB caused by a Covid booster shot, and I felt that my time would be better spent going after a lower intensity/endurance rebuilding plan on TrainingPeaks.

After several weeks of testing, my wife was informed this morning that she has Parkinson’s. All of my self-doubts seem petty now and it will be an Honour to Suffer for Team DPF in their fight against Parkinson’s.

On a side-note. Wahoo needs to protect the KoS Castle and what it stands for, it is unique in the sports endurance world. Promote it, don’t relegate it. People turned off by a challenge probably are not going to be on WahooX to begin with, so encourage people to take on the KoS Challenge. Properly recognize those that are Knights. A simple KoS place on the Homepage would be a starting point to better encourage participation and to better recognize those individuals that stormed the Castle.

23 Likes

Nice bib Sir. Defend!!!

4 Likes

I am very sorry to hear this. Tho, we are happy to have you joining us. It seems your ride this year has become more personal that you wished it ever to be. :mending_heart:

Hear hear!

Best wishes to you and your wife, Sir Rick.

Be sure to join the Knights of Sufferlandria team: http://dpf.convio.net/goto/KoS23

13 Likes

I wished I have the OG Knight’s insignia but the new one is fine too since at the very least, I still have the OG Coat of Arms.

Defender! :crossed_swords: :shield:

So sorry to hear that Sir Rick, I hope both you and your wife remain steadfast.

Hear hear!
We will continue to fight for the better home for us Knights, at the very least, there has some improvement where the Honour Scroll in on the blog site but we will not waver in our fight to have it front and centre again.

14 Likes

All bibs looking fine so far.

Will there be a bib wall again at Suf HQ this year?

Vive le Tour! (of Sufferlandria) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

I dunno. It’s up to the

6 Likes

And they’ll know because they’re ALWAYS watching
Screenshot_20230203_081647_Gallery

4 Likes

Yep yep.

#TWAAW

3 Likes

You could skip the bib and wear this:

CUORE | Men’s Silver S/Sleeve Race Jersey - Limited Availability

It comes with shorts too:

CUORE | Men’s Silver Bib Short - Limited Availability

3 Likes

It’s a pretty awesome jersey , just not the wahoo***** there :smile:

3 Likes

That could get pretty ripe after 7 days tho’ :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Wahoowhatwear? :wink:

Well…there is the Knight’s Jersey :wink:

12 Likes

And so the new Knights kit was born!

7 Likes

Get out yer Google translate ; )

9 Likes

I… I… I would actually buy that. lol. Although I really don’t like the goat design. But still. :wink:

Brilliant! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Von Coutts’ Wahoominati Knights Jersey

:point_up_2:t2:want.

6 Likes

The design idea is there but I had to resize the good elements to block out the blech ones.

3 Likes

Nice!! Ye old family crest!

3 Likes

Yep. I still think the wolves could take a Laser Goat ; )

4 Likes