ToS 2022 Race Bibs/Numbers (unofficial)

Hello Sufferlandrians, have you suffered today?

If you’re looking to make your race bib for the 2022 Tour of Sufferlandria (aka, the greatest grand tour of a mythical nation in the whole wide world), look no further than here (or go look further, I’m not your mother):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12KQJRBMc2fkqo4WdMQK-cbOZhP6ulauV

Instructions are available once you get there.

Feel free to post your creations in this thread, unless someone else decides to make an official thread, then post it there too. Post it anywhere you want. Change your profile pic if you like.

Wanna explain your creative choices? Do that too! See you at the start line people!

24 Likes

Representing 6 completed tours, one knighthood, and lots of spins.

11 Likes

Bib is done, registration done, first of many donations to DPF … DONE!! Systm reg and connection test done … oh and of course the EnterPainMent cave has been draped in … well you know. Oh and if you are wondering who Lynda Lou is, she is my brother wife. DONATE!!

11 Likes

Represents that I bike indoors to better enjoy biking outdoors. This being my first TOS, I have a thumbnail for each of the days. My number represents that I will age up mid-tour.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @AkaPete, in case I miss it in the delirium that is my mental state during the tour (aka my default mental state).

4 Likes

Is there a Knight’s version posted, yet, or do I need to modify the standard version?

1 Like

Yep. It’s in there too. Just a little badge in the left corner. Otherwise samesies.

1 Like

Thank you, sir!

1 Like

Done… soon be rolling up to the start line!

:+1: :+1:

16 Likes

Ready (ish). Number 9, for the 9 years almost to the day since my first suffering.

Starting new job in a couple of weeks, so will be dialling down from the original plan to go nuclear, or I probably wouldn’t be in a state to make a good first impression! :joy: Background is the label from my (still going strong) Aprés Velo Sufferlandria shirt I’ll be wearing on my first day :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Sir Joe, like a Sufferlandrian Wildebeest, never forgets!
444 represents the distance of my Mount Sufferlandria ride.

18 Likes

Noice!! I got a couple of those still. They wear well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great bib number, well done Sufferlandrian.

1 Like

Excellent! Who’s that Couchlandrian donut hawker? :smiling_imp::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

1 Like

Ummm … who is the dude in the shirt and tie!?
I know this Sir David of Sufferlandria …

Sir David Its Your fault

4 Likes

Or this one

8 Likes

Nuclear on rollers. These go 2 11.

15 Likes

Yeah, it all started out so innocently. Just a simple man, planning to beat his butt one day, so he could beat millions of ours tomorrow…

4 Likes

Record…broken… still no 'Tour Faces 2021"??

3 Likes

Here’s mine. Plain but it works!

13 Likes