Video Podcasts?

Hey folks, are there any plans afoot to do The Knowledge podcasts with accompanying video?

I am such a visual learner and really benefit from actual images/video to fully understand some of these topics. Eg. Just listened to the Knee episode and had a hard time visualizing some of the descriptions.

4 Likes

This is a great idea, such as a lot of podcasts on YouTube. Something we can mention and hopefully with the new facility all up and running this is something we can do!

2 Likes

That would be sweet. I find even if there are no illustrations, just seeing the people talking helps me to understand better than when just listening. Weird thing is, I can listen to podcasts when driving my car and attend very well. I guess it’s got something to do with not knowing where to look when I’m not driving.

2 Likes

I’m the same, I like a podcast for turbo on RGT or driving, but outside of that I do like a video to keep focus a bit better

2 Likes

This is something we’ll be experimenting with in the near(ish) future!

6 Likes

Better than experimenting in the past, don’t want to disrupt the space time continuum after all. :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol. The minions are always messing with time. :smiling_imp:

1 Like