What topics would you like us to Cover?

Thanks for asking, Mac. Here are a couple of suggestions

1. Fitness Assessments in Systm: Would be good to cover the subject broadly, but while you’re on it, please cover which rider types are more likely to under/over-perform on Half Monty compared to Full Frontal.
  2. Systm Training Philosophy: I’d like to hear more about “Initiate, Recruit, Sustain, Repeat” and how it drives the thinking behind the training plans. (I’m not asking you to get into polarized vs threshold vs pyramidal, etc…) See this post where it was mentioned: Triathlon Plan Question - #2 by Coach.Suzie.S
  3. Using Systm All Year Round / Periodization: Without getting discipline-specific, what would a year look like in Systm if I want to peak twice? Let’s say peak #1 at the start of the outdoor season (~May) and peak #2 would be for a last event taking place at end of it (~September). Should I be on a 12 week plan 4x per year with 4 weeks of breaks?
  4. Systm Running and Cycling / Duathlon Plans When these are launched, a podcast would be great to introduce them. :smiley: Add a plan for Dualthon - #7 by Coach.Mac.C

I really, really enjoy the podcast! Keep it up!

10 Likes