ART HOUSE PHOTO - Winners Announced!

Bravo!

2 Likes

@emacdoug @Heretic

This guy seems to have beaten you to the very modern draw:

I do not use Facebook, could you kindly send me a screen shot?
Thanks.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Send him an up vote for me if it were possible.
Or just tell him I think it was fantastic.

After all, great minds think alike.

3 Likes

It’s not Reddit, you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Shows you what I know about Facebook. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Besides, I just finished Stage 6 about 10 minutes ago, do you really believe I am thinking clearly?

4 Likes

ANNUAL ART HOUSE PHOTO AWARDS! It was tough this year, Sufferlandrians. Not only do you all know how to Suffer, but you know how to capture it in the most dramatic, emotional, creative and more than slightly disturbing ways possible. The Esteemed And Much Respected Judging Panel (that’s Dylan and I) have made our selections, and we’ll probably need a bit of therapy now, but…a shake of the shredded chamois please…

WINNER: Bob Leamon! Tour hair. Tour eyes. The hollow, slightly desperate look. A nearly extinguished but still discernible flicker of courage for one more interval. That nordic crime thriller vibe. The lighthing is nice too. But what got this on to the top step of the podium was the accompanying song, which we’ve been singing and dancing too all afternoon. Bob – I’ll be donating $250 to your account.

RUNNER UP: Diana Lindquist! WTF is this?! This photo is pure badassness. She’s shattered. Exhausted. But defiant! It’s as if she’s looking down at the workout she just kicked to the ground, has her foot on its throat and is saying ‘Is that all you got?’ My sweet GvA - MORE THAN YOU! Diana - $100 is coming your way.

Thanks for all the photos, everyone – some epic stuff there. Be sure to check out the ones over at the SUF FB page.

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 3.04.52 pm
105224033e40bc51b2c040c58a7653f06f195d3b_2_352x500

17 Likes

Fantastic photos. Congrats and well suffered!

2 Likes