Official ToS 'Tour Faces' thread - become part of Sufferlandria Cultural Heritage

We’re working on compiling a collection of beautiful and spiritual “Tour Faces” (and the infamous Tour Eyes) portraits for an art exhibition later this year at Sufferlandria’s number one art gallery: Grunter Von Agony Museum of Modern Art.

The principle is simple:
after completing a stage of the Tour (which ever one you want) you can post a selfie on this thread in all your post-Suffering glory.

Follow those 7 rules:

• rule #1: make it square

• rule #2: black and white

• rule #3: take it against a neutral background, preferably dark.

• rule #4: no makeup, no pouting, no (forced or exaggerated) smile or grimacing. Just you in all of your natural glory.

• rule #5: make sure it’s a least 1MB

• rule #6: make sure to add your first name, second name, stage number, date, town, and country/state when posting the pic

• rule #7: feel free to add a quote (one sentence please) to describe your mood or how you feel at this very precise moment

If you’re game post away!
Thank you.

PSS: please be aware that this picture might make it into the public domain so sharing implies agreeing to having your picture published.*

11 Likes

Sir Francois Guguen - Stage 1 - 14 February 2021 - Messery (France)

13 Likes

Paul Walters- Stage 2- February 14, 2021 - Troy, Michigan, USA

13 Likes

Stage 1 Joyride. Heath Wakefield 2/13/2021. Amarillo Tx USA.

8 Likes

Stage 2. Nine Hammers. Laura Chutny. February 14, 2021.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

8 Likes

Isi Schneider
Stage 2
14. Feb 2021
Gröbenzell, Bavaria, Germany, EU

11 Likes

Stage 1 cobbler, Mari McMahon, 14th Feb, Wakefield, England

15 Likes

Sir Rob Cordray Stage 2 Nine Hammers 14 Feb 21 Dallas, Texas USA

10 Likes

Alex Ellermann; Stage 1 Cobbler; 14 FEB 2021; Middletown, RI, USA

10 Likes

Erik Schneider, February 14, 2021, Nine Hammers, Swampscott, Massachusetts

Not sure which one is better.

15 Likes

Sir @Francois-Wahoo, to be clear, you only want one right? Not one after each stage?

1 Like

Preferably one but if you’ve already posted one BUT feel that new one you just took is SOOOO MUCH better than the one (or ten) you posted previously then post away until there are no more pictures to take. I’ll assume you’ll want the latest one added to the gallery. Or I’ll think of making something creative with the collection
:wink:

4 Likes

I’ll save em up until the end and decide which one captures the essence of my inner SUF. Thank you Sir!

5 Likes

‘Ron Burgundy’ Stage 1,Feb14/21, Niagara Falls,Ontario,Canada. Is it wrong that sufffering is fun??
strong text

2 Likes

I’ll take a less curly one after Fight Club. But of course, I won’t talk about it.

13 Likes

:rofl: Awesome, sir!!!

1 Like

Ron Burgundy here. Stage 1 complete (wanted to post “Face of Suffering” but I guess i’m too new).
Is it wrong that suffering is fun??

1 Like

Dan Watson, Stage 2, 9 Hammers, 2/14/21. Fennville, Michigan, USA. Team DPF shirt got cropped making the photo square, darnit.

13 Likes

Gareth Rees, Stage 1, 14/02/2021, Brisbane, Australia

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that things are difficult - Seneca

12 Likes