Badges! (and some more text to make the title 15 chars long)

Anyone else working through the forum’s Badges page to see what they can quickly earn?

It’s less painful than the badges in the app …

2 Likes

@Phil Where is the tutorial, been looking but cannot find it?

@discobot start tutorial

Ha! Figured it out! I was looking for a link, but I have to message @discobot. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@Erik-KOS thanks for your assistance in getting the “mentioned a user in a post” badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: It is never too late to be what you might have been. — George Eliot

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Report to flogging station 9, earning badges should be painful

1 Like

Better still @Phil - this post here probably needs flagged as inappropriate … there’s a badge for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better still @Phil - this post here probably needs flagged as inappropriate … there’s a badge for you :slight_smile:

:smile:

1 Like

And personally I think that was entirely off topic that reply so have flagged your reply @Phil

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Fair enough, you’re both banned :grin: (not really…)

But getting flagged is bad for your trust level so maybe best you stop now…

1 Like

Lol. I’ve got to do something to get me through this nonsense at work … lunch break fun to help defray stress.
Will behave soon.

Dammit - sacked. That’s sad.

:smile: I wouldn’t trust me anyway.

1 Like

Damn, how come you’ve got your ‘flagged’ badge and I haven’t? I flagged first! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Ha, sorry, I rejected your flag so Sir Martin didn’t get done for inappropriateness. But then I also rejected his flagging of your flagging to keep things fair. Looks like it wasn’t his first flag though so maybe your game is still on :badger:

1 Like

Whoo hoo … I’m an autobiographer!

As I typed this I glanced to the right of my screen and saw this message - “Does your reply improve the conversation in some way?” … Well, let’s be honest, No - it doesn’t, but I’m aiming for the bullshit badge :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks Sir James. Don’t want to fall foul of things