All Cycling Badge --> Knighthood is Next!

Finally got the All Cycling badge!

My final few rides to get the badge were

1. ISLTA
  2. Revolver is Easy
  3. Long Scream

(I can’t say I’m happy about that last one that’s left as incomplete … might have to do something about that!)

17 Likes

Awesome work well done!
It would be rude not to go for the KoS… And just think how it will boost your Back2Back badge too :wink:

6 Likes

DO IT! I think most people are surprised at how much “fun” it is. I certainly was. If it wasn’t so hard to find 12 free consecutive hours, I’d do it again.

6 Likes

There’s a bonus addition to your profile pic in here for Knighthood now as well…
Go on!

4 Likes

So much peer pressure around here! :wink:

FINE, I’ll do it. :muscle: August 22nd

11 Likes

Speaking of all cycling badge. I am short all speed and all base. For the latter, do I only need to complete the “Open X” videos, or also all the others “Tempo” and “endurance +” ? (I have completed all the Coty ones).

2 Likes

Go for it @jfc - we will all be rootin’ for ya :boom: :muscle: :facepunch:

3 Likes

I’ve made sure that GVA has this penciled that into his planner… you’re welcome :wink:

5 Likes

LOL! GVA must have beat you to it! :stuck_out_tongue: The 5 week KoS plan started today and the 6 hour practice day is August 8th. :muscle:

5 Likes

4 Likes

@jfc will be rootin’ for ya!!! :facepunch: :muscle:

3 Likes

How do I get this? I’m a KoS… I want my badge!

2 Likes

Instructions are here @Sir_Paul

4 Likes

Thank you. Request sent

3 Likes

@#$% AUGUST?!?

tenor-235981135

Wait, this was over 3 and half years ago. I’m confused (pretty much a constant state of mind). My original DJ name was DJ Confusion, but I digress.

1 Like

Ah, whoops. Popped up as recent in my feed? Odd. Wonder if he made it. :thinking:

2 Likes