Can we have an Android App

Dare I ask how this is progressing?

1 Like

Itā€™s losing subscribers. I prevaricated, but TrainerRoad for me.

8 Likes

Right, I have waited and waited and still we have no App, I want an actual date that you are aiming for to release this? If I donā€™t get an actual date by the end of this month, then I am cancelling my membership, I will use my money on other platforms where they deliver on their commitments and I donā€™t have to keep swapping to my laptop just to use Sufferfest.

4 Likes

yeah i think i will cancel my subscription too and go for trainer roadā€¦ they seem more reliable

2 Likes

Is it this year, next quarter or 2022??

Another three months has come and gone with zero updates and zero information.

Not a good sign.

2 Likes

Although I wasnā€™t able to say too much, I did give an update last month (https://wahoox.forum.wahoofitness.com/t/what-the-suf-update-on-the-sufferfest-app-inc-android/10171). And while the silence might not seem like a good sign, I can only say that we have an Android app that is working, works well and has plenty of users in our beta group. Although I know my track record of saying weā€™re going to launch android isā€¦erā€¦spotty at best, I can assure you all that it will be launched THIS YEAR.

13 Likes

Why donā€™t you furnish us with some evidence, screenshots or a short video of the new platform in testing.

I like plenty of others here am very dubious about what is being said because there is just zero evidence.

You are continually expecting people to believe you, which a lot are doing in good faith but you also have a history of letting us down so itā€™s no surprise that people are starting to lose faith.

2 Likes

As one of the beta testers I can vouch for the fact the app definitely exists! I can also understand the frustration of not having it yet as now being able to do things like yoga on my phone/tablet is particularly handy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This link is dead

Another Beta Tester hereā€¦I think itā€™s a testiment to the awesomeness of what is coming that the Beta testers havenā€™t leaked a thing. Because we know how important it is to get this right and we are fortunate enough to see just how hard this team are working to build something truly epic.

I totally understand your frustration and as a Beta tester in the know, I am continually struggling to NOT leap up and down with excitement and tell you about the changes that are coming. But itā€™s important that we focus on working with @David.McQuillen.KoS and the Dev Team on getting these updates right and not allow anything that risks slowing progress down for you all. Hang in there a bit longer, the wait will totally be worth it.

11 Likes

And another Beta tester here.
As with all things beta testing, weā€™re not allowed to make much comment, but I can be another independent confirmation that the Android app exists and is looking good as it goes.

4 Likes

Apologies. It is working now.

5 Likes

next beta tester here - I absolutely enjoy what Iā€™m currently testing, actually training more and better than ever before. great experience and worth the wait Iā€™d suggest. itā€™s like Christmas, opening presents early would spoil all the fun :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Is there any update on this? Iā€™ve been patiently waiting for a couple of years now!

Announcement due very soon based on that reply! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just been reading through that, fingers crossed it shouldnā€™t be long now!

2 Likes

Check your emails ā€“ and here ā€“ for some news tomorrow.

7 Likes

28th September. Woo Hoo :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like