Can't find past rides in the new app?

They’re working on it, it will be coming back.
The apps only been out a month or so, that’s not all that “so long”.
The new platform will make future development easier, but that still doesn’t make software development “click a button and this appears”.
They’re aware it’s something we all want, there are a bunch of other bits and pieces too, it’s all being worked on but they need to prioritise work for both efficiency and to target the biggest wins.

Basically, we just need to be a little patient.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m kind of done waiting patiently. I’m a paying customer of a service that has declined significantly in quality and features over the last 3 months. Adding last ridden and number of times ridding to the workout description pages is NOT some massive undertaking, nor is adding the ability to sort by last ridden/watched.

On top of that, the last couple versions of the software have been incredibly buggy on Windows, with Yoga and Strength videos not completing the workout at the end and just starting to replay the video again, frequent slowdowns and dropouts on video streaming (I have a gigabit connection, it ain’t on my end), and now for whatever reason my app is not auto-updating to the latest version.

I’ll be canceling my subscription shortly unless there is a massive turnaround. It’s unfortunate as I used to really enjoy the app, but most times I try to use it now I just end up fighting bugs and missing features.

1 Like

Perhaps it does not work an other platforms, but on Mac Osx, as I’ve not uninstalled TheSufferfest app, I’m still able to see my history.

Same here: I am of the same opinion - shouldn’t be that hard to show a history of activities. I am also finding numerous bugs on the Windows version, the last being graphics are incredibly buggy to the point you can’t really make out the numbers on screen, and this on a 32" monitor that had worked perfectly up till now. Still have a month to go on my annual subscription but will not be renewing if they don’t attend user requests and solve the issues that are plaguing the app…

If you are having issues, contact the minions for help. The only issue I’m having is that MacOS Monterey broke Kickr climb support over Bluetooth.

You could also try downloading the video ahead of time, that’s been a workaround since the previous app.

Finally, I’d like to counter with some positives about the new app, because there are benefits to it as well:

1. Improved categorization of content
  2. Pro Rides are amazing, puts you in the middle of the Pro Peloton. No other app does this.
  3. On Location what I like about this is the tour guide which helps me understand more about the region I’m riding in. Other apps show great rides but no commentary about it.
  4. Frequency of updates and bug fixes — they are working hard to fix problems and add features. This is encouraging but can require a bit of patience. They are putting out multiple updates per month.
  5. Running, swimming — I’m assuming some people use this
2 Likes

The workaround I use is to request a download of my history in the app. Go to you profile and scroll down to the end. There you can request a link to download a csv of your history. Not ideal but an acceptable workaround for now.

For mac or windows, you can also still access everything in the old SUFFERFEST app. I decided to keep the old app installed until we get all of that functionality back.

1 Like

When looking at “new” Systm workouts in Sufferfest (eg On Location series), I can see the ride in My Passport but you don’t get any graphs to show power / HR / cadence.

Bit of a moan coming here…

Systm launched on 28th September 2021. The launch e-mail said:

This is only the beginning . In the days, weeks, and months ahead, you’ll see updates that further refine the design, improve functionality and add important features (such as workout history and basic analytics). Once that’s all in…well, we’ve only really just got started.

We’re almost five months in now. Looking at the release notes the “Added” items are minor stuff such as:

• Added: Ability to click on Progress page Badge cards to view progress
  • Added: Privacy Policy messaging on More menu

Excuse me if I don’t dance on a pile of shredded chamois at some of these “improvements”.
Where is “Date Last Ridden” against an individual workout? Where is “Sort by Date Last Ridden”? Never mind any sort of Passport that lets you search rather than give the scroll wheel on your mouse an NM or AC workout looking through the calendar for the last time you did a workout.

Why aren’t the developers nailing this simple stuff? A half decent developer should be able to add the above (last ridden bits) in a few hours. Heck, it existed in the old app so even if the code language has changed, it’s not re-inventing the wheel.

Yes we have some new workout content but we had new content in the old app. What are the priorities for Systm? What is the roadmap? One of the launch e-mails from Wahoo included the tag line “The only training app you need”. Not quite.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you. They’ve had plenty of time to release the features their subscribers want.

I wonder what they’re actually doing.

My thoughts exactly, hopefully the lack of progress is because they have been working on a massive update which we will get soon, but all the promises and lack of delivery has me looking elsewhere

They’ve had 19 updates that have been released since the launch. Many of those were bug fixes. That’s an average of one update each week. As far as what fixes or features they are working on or how they are prioritizing them, that I can’t say. But I can say that they have been very busy.

2 Likes