Dogs (and cats) of the Pain Cave

11 Likes

And who is this epic hound??!? He looks concerned for your wellbeing

1 Like

That’s Nanuk, Sir Chris Blom’s dog.

1 Like

He is awesome. With an awesome name to boot! Dog friendly office! I might need a career change! :rofl:

This Couchlandrian invader is a master in distraction and not allowed in my pain cave… he keeps begging for treats, due to suffering because he is not in his bench

Don’t let him fool you, he is one of the worst :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Kept seeing this out of the corner of my eye while riding A Very Dark Place. My blind cat Heart facing the wall. Very content to just sit there while I suffer away…

9 Likes

12 Likes

Nermal. 100% couchlandrian!

Why are you suffering? Come join me in couchlandria :smiling_imp:

I’ll just chill here until you’re done :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I love Nermal! What an awesome cat!!!

1 Like

Thank you @DameLisa He’s a lovely cat but a very bad influence! :joy:

Even as I type he’s demonstrating his couchlandrian tendencies!

5 Likes

I think he’s just really developing your mental toughness!

2 Likes

Cave companion:

8 Likes

My monsters. They are not impressed.

9 Likes

Rafiki’s favourite spot in the house! (You’d think he’d just done Kitchen Sink.)

9 Likes

My pain cave puppers! They stay away (which is great as I am worried about clipping one in a sprint) but who doesn’t love pupper kisses while you are dying after a workout

8 Likes

Rafiki’s new little brother Monty has upped the ante - why sleep on your plush doggie bed when you can sleep with Dad’s bikes?! A Sufferlandrian in the making.

11 Likes

He seems to like hanging his face off the edge. It’s like a doggie massage table.

1 Like

One of my minions, Boshi, is quite determined to give this a try. The minute I’m on the bike though, the two kitties scatter and hide. I’m that scary working out.

14 Likes

You should put an infrared camera in there to see what is ACTUALLY happening when you’re sleeping🤣

Yep, my daughter used to come in and check if I was OK!

1 Like

Here’s another furry tail of the pain cave :cat:

Our cat very rarely visits the pain cave. But when she does, she is always very excited about every little corner of the room. Especially if it’s a dark corner.

7 Likes