Dogs (and cats) of the Pain Cave

She’s clearly a Sufferlandrian cat!!!

2 Likes

That rumpled mat under your bike makes me feel uncomfortable …

2 Likes

The uncomfortable have nothing to fear

5 Likes

Being uncomfortable on my own bike is one thing, being uncomfortable looking at someone else’s pain cave is something else entirely … :grinning:

2 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

What a sweet looking pup, and happy new Torture device day!
The most Sufferlandrian sounding trainer name there is. :rofl:

1 Like

Rafiki on my right and Monty’s ears just poking out on my left. No better place to be!

5 Likes

My Couchlandrian trap helping with Strength Recovery B.

7 Likes

No, no, you’re doing it all wrong :joy_cat:

16 Likes

“That’s because it’s Bird Dog and not Bird Cat!!!”

5 Likes

Not in the pain cave (Enzo can’t get down the stairs) but always up for a post 330km cuddle

10 Likes

Labradors are the best!!!

2 Likes

Homes in our/his outdoor Pain Cave. Lead riding our local annual Turkey Trot 5k and 10k. Homes is the first and only dog to do BOTH, and earn his Iron Turkey medal! This was also posted on Nine Hammers Tavern for outdoor rides, and is fitting for here as well.

7 Likes

Only 330km? There’s still daylight!!! Sheesh. You’re like “yeah, I just finished 205 miles, now for my morning tea”

Kudos!

1 Like

@BGeff That’s one cool canine. I’m curious though, how is Homes leash attached? I’d be worried it would get wrapped around the rear wheel.

@Sir_Brian_M Thanks for your props! The device used is called Bike Tow Leash. There is no way for anything to get caught around the rear wheel. It is a game changer! and well worth the $$.

1 Like

Hi, I’m on a mission to turn my fearless feline into a bike-riding superstar! Strapping a leash on my cat and hitting the road might sound crazy, but with daily training sessions of 2-3 minutes. We’re making small strides toward the ultimate goal of riding together like the coolest duo in town. Meow-tastic progress in the making! Meow-on and ride on!

Resting After Training

9 Likes

Wait… tell me more! In a back pack or basket, or?

Sidenote - first time seeing this topic/thread, love it!

1 Like

Mine climbs in after we finish to lap up the water lying in a puddle. If the faucet is slowly dripping, she’ll lick it too.

2 Likes