ELEMNT - which power data setting?

Hi all - I’m hoping that you might be able to help me with a data setting question for my Elemnt.

I like to have a data page set up for efforts where it shows the average power for the given lap, so that if I’m doing (let’s say) a steady 10-minute effort at 250W, the power data will show me what the average is so far. I find that that helps me to pace the effort much better, but I can’t for the life of me work out which of the power data options I need to use to achieve what I’m after. I have it set to ‘Avg Power (Lap)’ at the moment, but that doesn’t seem to be the right choice and appears to act pretty much the same as a normal power data option.

I hope I’ve explained this clearly - can anyone help?

1 Like

I think you may need to press the lap button (bottom left, available after you start your workout) then the Avg Power (lap) should show the average power for your current lap. Press lap again, and it will restart for the next lap etc.

Thanks. I’ve definitely had that work in the past, but when I tried it recently it didn’t seem to be working the same way. I might have set it up wrong or something.

Sir Elis, r u saying you did that on your last ride and it wasn’t giving you the lap average?