Knighthood Quest 1/8/24

Yes, this definitely worked for me. Although I can’t remember what I watched.

Biggest challenge is finding such a large block of time between work and family commitments, but will find a way…

3 Likes

Thanks Sir @Glen.Coutts the rust has freshened up a treat - there’s No Place Like Home…

4 Likes

That was no easy day out. Whilst I had an idea to run 1-3 @ 80%, 4-6 @ 75%, 7-9 @ 70% and 10 @65%, I really wanted to play it by ear to make sure I truly suffered.

Ended up doing 1-4 @ 80% and 5-10 @ 75%. Thin Air had me questioning this decision, but the last 5 Vice Grips were absolutely brutal and could barely stand at the end let alone walk back to the house.

Even at 75%, I still hate The Trick.

Best decision of the day was making an extra pizza last night for ride snacks and carefully choosing toppings that ensured no one else wanted any :pizza::grinning:

7 Likes

An epic accomplishment. All hail Sir Phil!

2 Likes

Wait, wait, wait. I missed the whole thing?!?! :flushed::scream:

Way to crush your second quest, Sir Phil!

Victory can be a bit noisy. Well done.

5 Likes

I missed the whole thing too and I hope it isn’t too late to say congratulations (yet again) Sir Phil @ediblehedge.

It’s good to be home feeling all uncomfortable again isn’t it?

3 Likes

#TUHNTW

5 Likes

Sufferlandrian Postal Service did their magic and the much anticipated envelope dropped through my door this morning.

Wonderful additional note came with my stickers / decals (delete as appropriate to your personal preference).

Need to start using them to give additional impetus to do another quest one day…

5 Likes

4 Likes

I tough love this so much!

3 Likes