Knighthood

AMAZING - congrats Jeff! Thanks for the recap.

1 Like

Cheers Pierre mate. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail so the saying goes :wink:.
Thanks for the support pal :+1:

1 Like

Thanks mate, certainly one hell of a journey that’s for sure :grin::+1::beers::beers:

Congratulations Jeff! Welcome to the castle.

1 Like

Cheers Wayne it’s great to be a part of the Knighthood… Just waiting on it to be made official now :wink:.

Oh and before I get adorned with Sir ‘Scott’… Stott is my surname mate, first name is Jeff :wink::joy:

Oops, fixed! Sorry Jeff.

1 Like

Haha no worries Wayne. Have a fantastic Christmas mate :wink::+1::beers:

1 Like

So I completed my Knighthood on Friday and now looking for the next challenge.

vEveresting? Anyone with experience or thoughts? Do I need to do any more specific training? Do I need to do a base camp ride between Christmas and NY and then full Everest in early January (and then roll into TOS build) or could I just blag it based on KoS?

1 Like

ToS 2021 is coming up in February. Training plans for ToS start first week of January so theres that.

2 Likes

Congratulations!! A valiant effort Sir Jeff! I completed my quest on Dec. 12.

My “decals” arrived in the mail today. Hard to decide where to use them. :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Well done on the epic ride! Enjoy your well deserved recovery. Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words, they mean a lot. As has all the support offered throughout my quest on this forum.

You guys are a fantastic group of like minded people and I’m pretty sure that’s what makes The Sufferfest such an amazing platform.

I have a pretty good idea for decal placement on my trusty steed @Rick66, good luck on that oh so important decision mate :wink::+1:

3 Likes

What an inspiring thread to read. Congratulations on completing your quest Sir Jeff! Well done!

Will look back to this thread for Inspiration and advice when I one day decide to pursue Knighthood.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Magnito. I’m glad you find this thread inspiring. I myself have found so much on this forum and the Facebook groups inspirational. They’ve all pushed me on along the way.

I wish you good luck with your future quest towards the Castle I hope to one day soon welcome you in with the other KoS members :shield::grin::crossed_swords:

1 Like