Looks like I am down for a few days

I had an unusual thing happen last night in the middle of a ride. My seat post snapped in two and my seat went tumbling away. I have been riding a bike for the better part of 60 years and never had that happen before. I reached out to Wahoo Support and they were very responsive. I hope to back up and running…oops - riding… shortly.

7 Likes

HOLY SUF!!! I guess it’s Cotty Style for a bit.

6 Likes

I thought about that for a minute. OK, for half a second. Then decided to jump on the wife’s treadmill. I did a slow 3.2 miles given I have not been on this thing in about 18 months. Cardio was fine, the leg got heavy in a hurry. Different muscles I suppose.

1 Like

Ouch! Seems like that could have resulted in a painful injury! Hope the support turnaround gets you riding again soon!

3 Likes

Dang! Putting out some serious power. Were you doing SUF yoga beforehand? Must’ve got your glutes a little too activated!

4 Likes

Long time since last destroyed hardware incident I think. The Sufferlandrian in you is strong :muscle:

7 Likes

It looks like the replacement part should be here on Thursday. So a few more days on the treadmill with Tuesday off.

7 Likes