Maintenance Plan

Hi all,

One mainly for the admin / minions / minion admin.

I’m setting up my 2021 plans and think I’ve found something missing in the plans.

I’ve got 2 Mt SUF plans for 2021 and they are 1 month apart.

It would be great if there was a SUF plan for a recovery week / maintenance plan / taper week.

I wonder if it would be worth / possible for the SUF gurus to come up with short term interim plans for this sort of issue.

I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one wanting this and think it would be a great plan for what to do ‘in between plan’.

Is this an idea or should I just go freestyle and design them myself?

2 Likes

Possibly not exactly what you’re looking for but the coaches do have plans for recovery plans…

1 Like

Perfect…I must be finally thinking like a minion! Just need maintenance and taper plans :grinning:

I was thinking the maintenance plan could be in 2 week blocks so you could just keep redoing it as needed.

1 Like

You could try the “All In” plans, as they’re based on maintaining fitness. I did one a few months ago and it had a nice mix of base work with some intensity. Could be a good option?

3 Likes

Hold tight a little bit longer as we are working on something which should be able to help you here.
In the meantime, check out the All in as @Alistair_Brown recommended or also the base training building block (find out more about building blocks here)

CHOOSE THE BASE BLOCK IF:

1. You’re transitioning from the end of a race season or the completion of a goal event—such as your “Mt. Sufferlandria”— that you’ve been working towards for several months.

Hope this helps and we may have more for you soon… :wink:

2 Likes