Marketplace

Most of us probably accumulated quite a bit of gear over time.

Sometimes, stuff just needs to go. Or find the right owner.

No matter if we need the space,
need the means to buy something new or
just want to help a fellow sufferlandrian out.

This is the place to do it.

Do you want to get rid of the clutter at home? Just ask if someone could take it off your hands.
You are in a desperate need for a specific item? Maybe a fellow community member can help.

5 Likes

To get things going I will declutter my paincave this week and put things up for grabs… Stay tuned.

1. Wahoo TickR Heart Rate Monitor. On the way to @Martin
Price: Free. Just pay for the shipping.
Shipping: Germany prefered. EU possible.

2 Likes

My daughter could use that here in the UK sir … if possible to post.

1 Like

I think this thread is an excellent idea. Who doesn’t enjoy a Fettle of the bike? Bye Bye EBay and the postage rip offs.

2 Likes

Here we go then. Bought this from Probike Kit last week but wrong size for my trusty Cyclops Silencer trainer. It Has 5 different heights.
Ill post anywhere will just need to get a quote obviously.
Bargain at £17.50

1 Like

Swapping out some stuff so have available… 2 Ultegra R8000 11 speed 11-30 cassettes only done 500 miles, cleaned twice in that time.
Ultegra R8000 medium cage rear mech done approx 2000 cleaned every 200 miles with one small mark on it.
£30 each. Plus postage.

1 Like

Hi I’d grab the RD and one if the cassettes pls (if you happy to split them)

Cheers.

Sold to my dear friend the Knight that is Sir M.
I will give you the one off the turbo. Im just cleaning it now. Working night shift from home has its advantages.

1 Like

Still have 1 ultegra 11-30 cassette £30 and a PLT Pro 27.2 400mm seatpost £15.
Cheers
Simon

1 Like

Not forgetting of course 105 R7000 Chainset. Compact 50-34 165mm. Approx 2000 miles just 3 or 4 superficial marks. Selling with shimano PDR-550 pedals with less than 500 miles on the clock, including new yellow cleats. £120 OnO.
Cheers
Simon

1 Like

Power Meter
Aha I almost forgot about good old Market Place
I have a 4iiii Precision Pro 165mm 105 R7000 left side crank power meter for sale. Been used for about 500 miles on trainer and about 8 outdoor rides, hence mint condition. Original Packaging.
£180 free postage for UK. Will post elsewhere if needed.

1 Like