🚀 New Knowledge Episode - "Fueling the Ride: A Weight Loss Journey for Cyclists" 🚀

“Fueling the Ride: A weight loss journey for cyclists, where Dr. Jinger Gottschall and Coach Jeff Hoobler share the latest research, strategies, insights, and tips to fuel your body for weight loss and peak performance while cycling.”

Listen here - The Knowledge by Wahoo

Dr. Jinger Gottschall and Coach Jeff Hoobler dive into the world of cycling nutrition and weight loss. In this week’s episode, they will be discussing the latest research and strategies for fueling your body to lose weight and perform at your best while cycling. From understanding macronutrients to meal planning and supplementation, Jinger and Jeff will share their own personal experiences and insights to give listeners actionable tips and strategies for their weight loss journey. Join us this week as we navigate the world of cycling nutrition and help listeners make sustainable changes for a healthier and happier ride.

9 Likes

Is there a volume control in the player? if not, the recording levels are really low. Yes, I can crank the overall volume of my laptop but would rather not since notification sounds will be deafening.

The download MP3 link has a volume control but it’s still pretty quiet as it is already at max volume, or you can actually download from there and playback in another player (VLC nicely allows a 125% volume slider). Alternatively, subscribe and play back from another podcast app, i.e. Apple podcast, Spotify, etc.

hello, @botski Thanks for the feedback. I do not have a volume issue when I test the podcast. I set each episode to the same standard levels but there is always the chance it could have issues across different devices. Is this volume problem only on the latest episode for you or for all episodes? What device are you listening on? I will try to fix this for you! Thanks for your feedback.
All the best! - Eddie

Hi Eddie, thanks for looking into this.

Here is a podcast that I would judge to have volume that is at the proper level. By proper level I mean its loudness is very similar to the other sound programs I have running on my laptop.

Compare that one to “Fueling the Ride”. The man’s voice is VERY quiet. Go to 7:00 to test out.

1 Like

Ahhh you are correct. The volume is very low. I will address this episode asap and will look to boost following episodes a bit more to address listening pleasure! Thanks again for the feedback! And thanks for listening.

3 Likes

Thanks Eddie!

Thanks for a -yet again- great episode!