πŸš€ New Knowledge Podcast Episode - Hot Stuff: How to train and race in the heat. πŸš€

In this episode you will learn specific techniques you can use to perform when the heat is on.

Listen here: [The Knowledge Podcast](β€ŽThe Knowledge by Wahoo: Hot Stuff: How to train and race in the heat on Apple Podcasts)

It’s not easy to be at your best when temperatures are high. Mac and Jinger share some of their favorite strategies to prepare for, perform in and recover from those extremely hot days. Whether it’s heat acclimatization training or why you should stuff an ice sock under your jersey, you’ll learn the science behind the techniques and which might be best for you.

Enjoy it! It’s Nice!

3 Likes

@Eddie.RogersTKP Another great episode and I am already applying a few thinks I learned.

2 Likes

BTW, there is a RIDE in Death Valley to support JDRF this year. The roster is FULL but I know two of the riders who will be there for their second or higher attempt to finish! And yes, we have temps that go over 40C regularly here so they are training in the middle of the day to simulate conditions on this ride.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive vibes @JSampson! Check out today’s drop where we answer Forum X questions that have been asked here. If you have any Q’s please let us know and we will try to get them on the next Q&A episode https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-knowledge-by-wahoo/id1585223652?i=1000576559227

1 Like

I am glad to not deal with humidity but 95 up it is hard to keep core down, long rides in summer kind of a challenge

1 Like