Official ToS'21 race bibs/numbers thread

16 Likes

Ready to suffer…

16 Likes

I like keeping it straight and simple.

16 Likes

Looking forward (with some nervous anticipation) to my first ToS!
Hopefully this is first of many more to come.

23 Likes

A number of you may be noticing by now that this thread is an easy way to earn a forum badge!

Make sure to share the Race Village :heart: and encourage your friends and fellow citizens to head down here and do the same.

Who knows, maybe there’ll be a :heavy_dollar_sign: prize (DPF donation) for most popular race bib… as long as it doesn’t say “01 Von Agony” on it that is.

6 Likes

18 Likes

17 Likes

Are we supposed to post bibs in The Race Village and should all TOS chatter go there?

1 Like

Well the whole forum is the race village. There’s a Tour of Sufferlandria category and already some useful topics under there that related chatter can be added to. We’ll likely need to add some more and maybe do some merging to try to keep a bit of order but there are no rules on that right now. This topic is just for riders to post up their bibs - keeps them all in one place so easy for everyone to scan through and see.

4 Likes

Bring it…

24 Likes

Irrational numbers have always seemed appropriate for the Tour of Sufferlandria :joy:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it (ish…)

18 Likes

45 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

30 Likes

first timer… wondering how long it takes to need a good dram before the stage :grin:

20 Likes

22 Likes

With apologies to GvA:

$10 tour donation to first Sufferlandrian who correctly deciphers IWBMATTBTDPF.

20 Likes

I will beat my ass today to back the Davis Phinney Foundation?

2 Likes

Missed it by that much @JamesT

1 Like

(But send me the link to your Tour page) @JamesT

1 Like