Riding outside photos

True Sufferfest today. Took One bottle of water one granola bar. Wasn’t planning on going too far, but started to get really emotional and sad about my mom. Visiting her for the first time since Christmas and she just breaks my heart.
Anyway up the mountain into serious headwinds by myself crying most of the time. I might have a record for the slowest person to Ascend Mount bachelor but oh well.
Fuck Parkinson’s

19 Likes

First trail of my ride today. Almost gave up as it was pishing down and I’d dressed for a different forecast. Didn’t. Probably should have.

12 Likes

I know the feeling. I was suppose to fly to Oregon where my mom is to do the Bike MS ride - I do the ride every year for her here in DC but wanted to get her involved this time. Ride was cancelled and trip might have to be. I’ll still do the 160 miles on the weekend but it isn’t the same. Fuck MS too.

1 Like

Ugh sorry to hear about your trip cancellation. That would’ve been really cool to do a ride with your mom! When are you doing the 160 next weekend? I could bust my butt and try to join you virtually in her honor.
Ps. I went to law school in DC. Lived there 8 years then headed back west

1 Like

Great Gravel adventure with Dame Vanessa yesterday!

13 Likes

You always have such great relaxed pictures :slight_smile:

1 Like

We take picture taking seriously :wink: Quite the adventure yesterday. This was after the crash and before being chased my dogs.

1 Like

She who has injury should not be crashing … (so with the greatest respect to your rider in crime I hope it wasn’t you crashing)

1 Like

It’s just a flesh wound.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Deary me … rubber side down remember. Looks like fun was had!

1 Like

So much fun!
:joy: Yotam! EXACTLY!

2 Likes

Did someone say crash?

7 Likes

I am very lucky, we have coast, forest, country roads, gravel (not pictured), short punch climbs all only a few miles away. Mountains are lacking, but also only a few hours by car.

10 Likes

From yesterday. Wicklow Mountains.

16 Likes

13 Likes

More defending required!

15 Likes

Quick 30k, before the heat of the day!

13 Likes

MTB pics - yay - love the go anywhere bike (fat bike?)

4 Likes

Yes, a Canyon Dude - it’s like a tank! :ok_hand:

1 Like